Friday, October 28, 2011

For the love of Alcohol...

The funny things people do with or because of alcohol can never be exhausted.
Everyday, you come across a funny scenario where alcohol is the star.
Check out these Naija scenarios...



This one na Wine beauty contest



See dem...wasted knuckleheads.
The following day's hangover will be a b**ch.




Even flooding can't deter this bunch of alcoholics!





At least someone saw how crazy people are
over palm wine and applied his business sense.




Okay...I'm not too sure if this is really Naija
but it looks like what you'd see in Naija.
Another smart alec applies business sense!


3 comments:

TheRustGeek said...

wow.. the wasted one is just sad.....

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

LOL
Thanks for dropping by my blog
I'm loving the humour here
I've popped you on my blogroll so I'll be back doon
xxxx

Reggie said...

Hilarious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio