Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!

Birthday girl tracy paints my gallery red with smiles as she goes on a snapping spree with colleagues at work

Actually, she made sure I loaded them.



Happy on her day


With the silent one -Sotonye


With Lepa and Sassy -Tolu & Bunmi


With the Ogas; Shola & Doyin


With Super mama -Bola


With chubby cutie - Toyin


With Mr Laffing eyes - Feyi


With upcoming mummy - Tunrayo


With the bad man that's good - Badmus


With the Agency Cynic - Chris


With the Agency Sage - Osamor


With the football addict - Tunde


With brother beer - Nduka


With the Nymphet - Sabrina


Okay. I wasn't able to capture everybody cuz my battery ran out. So apologies to those I didn't showcase here. Can you imagine? I even forgot myself!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio