Monday, October 5, 2009

Random Snapper


It was a Sunday (yesterday to be precise) and my camera was looking for something unusual to snap. Then the rain fell for some hours...later the sun came out and both gave birth to this beautiful spectacle in the sky.




P & P Chicken Restaurant? Makes me wonder what kind of chicken they sell in this funny structure of an eatery. Hope they can give Chicken Republic a run for their money. 



These Asians have come again! They are about finishing this magnificent looking hotel situated between Lekki and Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria. How did I know it was Asian? Check out the name and those funny symbols.


Thanks to my Canon!

1 comments:

.. said...

I almost forgot what a real Rainbow looks like..Been a while since I saw one..
I was getting used to those in bed time stories that my little cousin dares not sleep without..LOL

Pretty...
LMAO! I bet they can..
Hehe..The building looks good though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio